Settings - E-mail
O2 XDA Trion Pay Monthly POP3 Settings
Please ensure that when entering 'O2' into the settings that the letter 'O' is selected and not a zero.
1. Go to Start.
2. Tap Messaging.
3. Tap Menu.
4. Tap Tools.
5. Tap New Account or tap on an existing account to edit.
6. Enter your full email address in the Email address field.
7. Tap Next
8. For Your Name enter your full name (or can be anything).
9. The Username needs to be your email account username (the format will differ across ISP's).
10. The Password needs to be your email account password.
11. Tick Save Password.
12. Tap Next.
13. In the Name field you can enter a name for the account (only possible if setting up new account).
14 Tap Next.
15 Set Incoming Mail to your ISP incoming mail server.
16. Set Outgoing Mail to: smtp.o2.co.uk.
17. Leave Domain blank.
18. Tap Finish.
What to do next
The POP3 settings are now complete. However if you are still experiencing any issues using this service, please contact O2 Customer Services.